Sunday, January 15, 2017

Brave New Year

Sharing on my blog has been crucial to my development as a photographer over the years and I thank all who have visited, commented, encouraged or criticized my work.  Your viewership has given my eye purpose!  This year I'm up to new challenges, with my second solo photography exhibit approaching (February 10th - February 28th - follow on instagram (jamminyammo OR frameartco) or on Facebook (William Cummins or  the frame and art co). I'm aware of my eye darting in many different directions, like the butterflies in today's post! Style-wise, this couldn't be farther away from the works in exhibit, all black & white abstracts from my iPhone.  The underlying hunger is, naturally, to "see the light". I hope you'll enjoy these, my first on this blog in too long.  Maybe I'll see you at my exhibit?













3 comments:

  1. Great shots! Amazing colour! But I expect no less.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT FINAL IMAGE...useful for contemplating the passage of time and history. from an artistic point of view the contrast of textures attracts attention as well as the nuanced colours and textures

    ReplyDelete
  3. As usual your eye reminds me of the beauty of our island, from every corner.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog